I have personally being using Vetericyn products for first aid care for some time. I have never made mention of it because it was difficult to come by. Why bother tooting a product if you cannot locate it easily.
Well guess what!!!!!
It is now available through ShowSeasons.
So, why do I like it so much.
1. It is more than just a wound cleanser. It speeds healing.
2. It is safe for ALL animals, including cats.
3. Does not harm healthy surrounding tissue.
4. It is non-toxic.
5. It does not sting when applied to open wounds.
6. Contains NO antibiotics, steroids, alcohols, iodines, or tea tree.
7. It is safe to use around the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth of all animals.
8. It is environmentally safe and does not stain.
9. Long shelf life.
The wound rinse can be used for cleaning injuries, rashes, burns, irritated skin, sores, and hot spots. They also make an eye rinse (love it too). It is on the pricey side, but well worth it.