This week, we thought we'd have some fun by talking about some of the small things in the shop that drive groomers crazy.
We asked the professional groomers on our product support team to share their top grooming shop frustrations. Here's what they came up with:
- Hair splinters that get stuck everywhere. (This complaint was the runaway top choice!)
- When the styptic powder turns into a brick.
- When the cord from my clippers getting tangled up in a giant ball.
- If it's a dry day and the dog turns into a "static machine" when you brush him.
- Contorting myself around the grooming arm because the dog is hiding behind it. (I like arms that swivel).
- When owners show up an hour earlier than quoted and expect their dog to be done.
- The incessantly barking dog that you can't quiet down.
- When an owner brings in a picture of a champion dog that's groomed to a specific style and expects you to replicate that look on their "normal" pet.
- Hair that gets stuck in zippers and causes the zippers not to work. Usually happens right after you buy it.
- <Your complaint here> So what drives you nuts when you groom? Let us know by posting a comment to the blog or on our Facebook wall.
Remember, for solutions to your grooming gripes and prices you can smile about, you can shop over 17,000 products online anytime at PetEdge.com.
Plus, from now until Friday we're offering 10% off an order of $200 or more and 5% off an order of $100 to $199. Just use code "TDAB" at checkout.
Thanks and happy grooming :)