There are reasons to use Diamond bits over sand paper bits when doing dog nails.
- The diamond bits last longer.
- They are washable
- They can be sanitized.
- They can be used on wet dogs (less nail dust and softer nails).
- They DO NOT heat up the nails.
- They leave a smoother finish than a coarse grit band will
- You only need ONE bit to shorten and smooth
The video below shows you the newest band on the market and how to use it. It is a dual action bit with a well in the top for shaping the tips and grit on the sides for shortening the nail. It explains how to file nails and shows you up close and personal how to file nails safely!