Somebody asked me whether or not I ever sleep. In their words, I finish more projects in a month than most people do all year. The reason I am so productive is my arsenal of tools and skills I have for fulfilling my intentions.
An Intention is an objective that guides your actions to completion
The links in blue are for download or to the site I am referencing..
1. A To Be List. It is a short list of what I am looking to accomplish in my business and personal life. I dream big and so should you. I keep the list where I can see it on a daily basis. Two of my six items have been realized this year already.
2. A To Do List. Mine is weekly. I have found a daily to do list to be frustrating rather than productive. It lists actions that I need to accomplish my goals one step at a time.
3. 2013 Creating Your Incredible Year. This is a workbook and calendar that helps plan your intentions for the upcoming year. It doesn’t matter that it is June. This workbook is well worth the $10 price. It’s fun and probably the best planner I have come across.
4. Turn off the internet. (After you finish reading this of course!) Social media is an incredible time waster. Don’t worry, it’s not going anywhere. Set aside a specific time to work. Maybe go outside and sit under a tree and work.
5. Invest in yourself. I am continually taking classes. Some online, some in person. Some of my favorites are:
a. Hayhouse is a clearinghouse for on site and online classes, as well as book, radio programs, video, and audio offerings.
b. Amazing Biz and Life Academy is an online community that offers networking as well as business and personal courses.
c. I also check the local shops for any upcoming classes.
6. Network with like people. I attend a monthly networking breakfast with people in my field. Online communities abound on Facebook. I am also a member of Hibiscus Moon Crystal Cave. This is an online community of graduates of the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy. I am
also a member of Leonie Dawson’s Amazing Biz and Life Academy for the last two years. It has been the best $199 I have spent in a long time.
7. Meditate, meditate, meditate. It helps to clear the mind of debris. There are many guided meditations available which make it easy to do. My absolute favorite is by Dr. Brian Weiss.
8. Crystals. Of course I have crystals to help with focus and creativity. See the blog article below of my creative crystal grid. I use amethyst and clear quartz are my go to stones.
9. Keep pen and paper handy. When I have an idea, I can right it down immediately. Otherwise I will forget. Some of my best ideas have come while I was in the middle of nowhere.
10. Stuff I Want To Try List. What have you always wanted to do? Then do it. You will never know if you do not try. Who knows where it will lead to.
11. A day for yourself and your family. You cannot work 7 days a week without eventually burning out. Take a day off and play.
12. And yes, I do sleep. In fact, I average about eight hours a night.
Congratulations! You are now ready to download your Certificate of Intent.